Friday 9 October 2015

Learner Response

Feedback from sir,

WWW: Some very good work and clear engagement with the topic – I also like the informal nature of some of your posts which fits the blog format well! Your analysis of the 50 Cent advert is very impressive in places (e.g. your point about the connotation of the fingerprint).  

EBI: A couple of minor things – make sure images display correctly in your blog. Your own choice of advert for analysis won’t display – perhaps the image is too large or you didn’t save it to file first? 

Make sure you’re analysing each aspect in enough depth too. Finally, looking at your media 
consumption audit you definitely need to expand your interaction with the media – watching more films to start with!

LR: Reflect on your first month of AS Media. What is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

LR Response:
I think my "Advert classwork analysis : Basic readings" was my strongest piece of work because of my interpretations but my weakest piece of work was my "Brand Values" task as i wasn't too good at keeping to a certain word limit. 
I need to develop my analysis by going into depth with each of the point i make as well as develop my over all presentation techniques. On top of that i need to keep up with a lot of general media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment